Your health and safety are a top priority at Dental Practice. Our Doctors kindly ask that you participate in our new process to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
• If you, or someone close to you is waiting for COVID-19 test results or if you have tested positive, we ask that you please notify us immediately if you are scheduled for an appointment. If you are not feeling well, or if you think that you may have been exposed to the virus at any time prior to your appointment, please let us know so that we can reschedule your appointment for a later time.
• Our appointments will be managed to allow for more time in between patients as well as reducing the number of patients in our practice at any one time.
• Please call from the parking lot when you arrive for your appointment. Our staff will be asking you to answer some COVID-19 screening questions before you enter our building.
• We ask that you wear a mask prior to entering our practice, and to always keep it on while in our office. One of our staff will let you know when it's time to take your mask off and when to put it back on. We ask that come alone to your appointment to minimize the number of patients we have in the practice.
• Prior to entering to the treatment area, we will take your temperature with a zero-contact thermometer.
• We ask you use our hand sanitizer upon entering our treatment area. You will find hand sanitizers in multiple areas throughout our practice, as well as at the entrance of our office and the office building.
• We ask that you use hand sanitizer upon entering our practice and throughout your stay. You will find hand sanitizers in multiple areas throughout our practice, as well as at the entrance.
Our Doctors and staff of Chesterbrook Dental Associates sincerely appreciate your effort to help us prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases by following our new process. This added level of protection allows us to provide you with a safe and clean environment for you and your family. Please contact our office in Century City if you have any questions. Thank you and stay safe.